Let Jing help you with your work!
Try Jing by downloading free version (http://www.techsmith.com/download/jing/default.asp)
What is Jing ?
Jing is a smart screenshot and screencast software produced by TechSmith. It can
- capture the image of your computer screen
- video what you do on your computer screen and record your voice at the same time
- the captured video can be edited by other softwares produced by TechSmith
- Users-friendly: it is very important for teachers!!
Jing is very easy to use: after you download it, there will be a yellow icon in your screen. By a simple click on the 'Capture' button, select the area you want to capture, then you can start making your own 'masterpiece'. More interestingly, when you finished your video, click the share button, your piece of work will immediately uploaded to you profolio in Screencast, and automatically the link for this video is copied and ready for paste.
Jing offers various tutorial vedios for the beginners. And they are also free for download. Here is an example downloaded from this web address: http://www.techsmith.com/tutorial-jing-record-video.html
- Teachers can personalise their teaching materials